What is HDE Email Archive and why do we need it?
HDE Email Archive is one of the our services to provide a comprehensive and secured solution for our users to perform Email Archiving, Archive Searching, Archive Access Monitoring, and Locally Backing Up all the emails from the cloud.
1) Email Archiving
- archive all of the emails that are sent and received by the employees.
- Archived Automatically - Once our service is successfully set up, this service will archive all the inbound, outbound, and internal mails to the cloud archive storage.
2) Archive Searching
- allow system administrator to search for emails that contain specific keyword in the message body, subject title or attachment, and emails that are sent or received by a specific email address.
- Search Condition - The list of targets that the conditions are based on is consists of "From", "To/Cc/Bcc", "Envelope From", "Envelope To", "Subject", "Attachment" and "Keyword". Then, from these targets, the conditions available are "Contains", "Does Not Contain", "Matches", and "Does Not Match" follow by a specific keyword or email address that the user wish to search.
3) Local Backup
- allow system administrator to download and locally backup all the archived emails when desired.